There may be times when you want to combine live learning sessions with your online learning material. In your Litmos courses, learn how you can add a Live Session module, which assigns an in-person session or webinar to learners and allows them to sign up through the platform.
- [Instructor] The Litmos platform is great for creating,…uploading, and sharing online content with learners,…but there may be times when you need to have…a live or instructor-led training.…This could be in the form of a live session…where you meet in person, or even a webinar.…Litmos can help you out with this as well.…Inside of our course, we're able to create a live session,…or ILT module, which stands for Instructor Led Training.…And this allows you to schedule these sessions,…and then have users sign up for them.…Once it's time for the session,…the instructor can use the module to see who's signed up…for that particular session and take attendance.…
Let's take a look at how to create one of these modules.…I'm going to go ahead and click on Add Content.…And make sure I'm on the Create subtab,…and then from here I want to click on Live Session or ILT.…This brings up a popup box…letting us set up the basics of it.…So in here I'm going to type in…Digital Citizenship Training Session.…I do have a description that I've already typed out,…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.