The Litmos platform provides a lot of great features that help to improve and customize your learning platform. Learn about some of these features, including self-signup, categories, terms of service, and more.
- [Instructor] Next, let's take a look at how we can…access Litmos features and enable or disable them.…I'm going to go ahead from the account settings page…and click on the subtab for Litmos Features.…As you can see, there are a ton of different features here,…and some of them are really powerful.…I highly suggest that you go through…and check out some of these features…and see if they'll be useful for you.…Now, the purpose of this course…is to get you up and running on the Litmos platform,…so I'm not going to go over all of these.…However, some of them we will cover during this course.…Now, first of all, let's take a look at some.…
One, for example, is Self Sign Up.…If you want users to be able…to sign themselves up for courses,…this, by default, is currently disabled.…I'm going to click on here…and, as you can see, I can go and add tokens.…This is something we'll look at later.…But I'm going to go in and enable Self Sign Up.…Click Save and now you can see that that is enabled.…There's Ecommerce on here…if you want to sell some…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.