The Link to Another Website module allows you to embed a website into a module for learners to view. Learn how this modules allows learners to view and navigate the website from within the Litmos platform.
- [Instructor] There may be times that you'd like…to include a website as a module.…For instance, I want to add a module…to my New Hire Orientation course…that showcases the KinetEco company website.…I have that here in another tab, as you can see.…And, in order to do this,…I'm going to use the link to a website feature.…So I'll go back over here to my course…and click on the Add Content button again,…click on the Create subtab,…and, this time, click on Link to Another Website.…From here, we can start to customize our module.…
I'll title this one the KinetEco Website.…I can leave a description.…I'm just going to let users know…to familiarize themselves with the company website.…Once I have that description entered in,…I can decide whether or not I want this to be active,…so that would be this module.…And then, here, I can put in the URL that I want to link to.…So, again, I'm going to switch back over to here…and copy that URL.…I'll then paste it into here.…
As you can see, that URL now appears here.…You can make those same customizations down below…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.