Having learners create content is often a great way to help them learn a topic and show that they understand it. Inside of a Litmos course, learn how you can add a Learner Upload module, which allows the instructor to assign a project and have the users submit their files through the platform.
- [Instructor] If you'd like to create…a module in which the learner can upload…and submit content to the instructor,…you can do this by creating a Learner Upload module.…In order to do this, inside of my New Hire Orientation…course, I'm going to click on Add Content,…and I'm going to select the Learner Upload module.…So remember to be on the Create…sub-tab, select Learner Upload.…Here, I can type in the title,…and this is Elevator Pitch for KinetEco bulbs.…I can leave a description if I'd like.…
And then down below is where you can enter…in the actual question here that will give…the directions for what the user will need to do.…I'm going to paste in here what they need…to do, which I've already typed out.…I'll hit Command-V, or Control-V on a PC.…And it tells them they need to create…an elevator pitch video.…So they've had the opportunity…in other modules to learn…about the products, including the KinetEco bulbs.…Here, they need to create and I need…to edit this a little bit there,…create a one-minute video demonstrating…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.