Learn how to stay organized by labeling slides with relevant names as well as naming objects on slides for future ease of use especially when using the timeline.
- [Instructor] Before we get to deeply into our project,…this might be a good time to mention an excellent…habit you should get into right off the top,…and that is labeling the items that appear on your slides.…It's going to come in very handy later on when you're…trying to time things such as when audio starts to play,…after an image appears, before text,…knowing what those objects are on your slide…will help you work more efficiently.…So with our project underway here, only a couple of slides,…this is a good time to start labeling things…and continue to do so as we add items.…
If you're catching up, open up Red30_0207,…you'll have what I have.…Let's start with our first slide,…it looks like we really only have one thing…on our slide here and that's this title,…'New Hire Orientation',…it's not true though, remember we added a fluid box…to the slide that filled it,…and then we put a couple of other fluid boxes inside.…That's because we're creating a responsive project…and we want things to automatically adjust on the slide…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.