Litmos courses are comprised of modules. Learn about the different ways that modules can be created inside of Litmos, including uploading existing content, creating new content inside of Litmos, or utilizing existing modules from other courses.
- [Instructor] Now that we've taken a look…at how to create a course inside of Litmos,…let's take a look at how to add content to a course.…On Litmos, content is added in the form of modules.…A set of modules will make up an individual course.…These modules can contain a number of different elements,…including text, images, videos, embedded websites,…assessments, surveys and more.…In this chapter, we'll take a look at how to utilize…the different types of modules in order to add content.…I'm going to begin by adding content…to my New Hire Orientation course…which I created in the previous chapter.…
Now in order to do this, I want to first make sure…that I'm inside of that course.…So over here on the left, I'm going to click…on the Courses sub tab, and then from my course page,…I'm going to navigate down to New Hire Orientation.…This will bring me to that course page,…and remember that we have the different sub tabs.…In order to add content, I'm going want to make sure…that I'm on the Content sub tab.…Now off to the right, I can click on Add Content.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.