Learn how Litmos allows for many third-party integrations that can help you improve your overall course experience, including Box, Dropbox, Shopify, Survey Monkey, and more.
- [Instructor] While we're on the topic of adding content…to our courses, I quickly want to mention integrations,…which are a really neat feature inside of Litmos.…Now in order to access this, we need to go…to our Account Settings.…This is something we visited earlier in the course.…Now in order to access this, I need to go over…to the left-hand side,…remember I changed my navigation style here,…and click on Account.…This brings me to my Account Settings…and we've looked at this, certain ones such as Profile,…the Theme and Messages and Settings, Email,…Roles and Permissions.…
This time I want to click on Integrations…and you'll see the number of products…that you can integrate into your Litmos platform.…Some of them include Box, which is cloud storage,…the same as Dropbox.…You can have Google Sign On in which users…can log into their Google account…and then automatically log into Litmos.…If I scroll down here, you'll see we have Citrix,…Salesforce, BambooHR,…Mailchimp and several others.…You'll see that some of these by default are enabled,…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.