Learn how to structure cost-effective, impactful corporate training programs that deliver business results.
- Corporate internal training is one of the few business functions that differentiates and elevates product services and capabilities. This is why it's a top priority for your business leaders and why you need to prove what you do delivers performance results and drives business value. I'm Ajay Pangarkar, award-winning author, employee performance strategist, and I've been a learning professional for more than 25 years.
In this course, I'll help you identify the fundamental corporate training requirements, focusing your initiatives beyond expected learning outcomes. Our journey together will lead you to develop engaging learning solutions that offer tangible operational improvements. You'll leave this course with a set of techniques and behaviors to build lasting internal support and to make your learning efforts deliver convincing performance and business results.
We have a lot to cover, so let's get started.
- Learning in a modern organization
- Essential business skills for L&D
- How business leaders see learning
- Developing a training strategy
- Developing a lean learning approach
- Maintaining your training budget
- Making training that employees want
- Aligning with performance expectations