In this video, learn how to locate and insert an existing video file onto a slide in your project, resize and position the video on the slide, and adjust options such as choosing how the video plays and looks for the learner.
- [Instructor] Great way to add some excitement … to static content in your Storyline 360 project … is to use video, … and there are a number of different video formats … we can bring in to a project. … It's exactly what we're going to do … with our RT30 Background project here. … We're going to go to slide 1.5, … that's scene one, the fifth slide, … where we see a simple text box up here, … Robots in Action. … Let's go in there first of all … and spice this up a little bit. … We'll select it and let's bump the size up, … and we may need to increase the size of our text box … to see those changes happen. … There we go. … That's a good size, maybe a 28, … and let's change the color to a nice dark blue. … There we go. … Now here's where we want to place our video, … and we simply go up to the Insert tab. … There's a number of different options. … There are online options using the Content Library 360. … You can explore that when you have some time, … but I have one for you, … so we go to the Media group here. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.