In this video, discover how to create and name new scenes in an existing project and then link those scenes together in the order they should flow in your project.
- [Male Voiceover] To help you stay organized … in your Storyline 360 project … you many want to break up content into separate scenes. … If you have a lengthy project that covers … a lot of material under different topics, … maybe each topic should have it's own scene. … Or if you're going to add a quiz … it should stand alone in it's own scene as well. … So we're going to explore adding scenes, … and linking them together in the proper order. … We're going to do it with our new blank project we've started, … RT30 Background 0204 if you're catching up. … All we have is a single scene with a single blank slide … and if we switch over to story view … by clicking the story view tab, … we see that one starting scene … and that one blank slide titled Welcome. … We haven't added any content as of yet, … but we know that we're going to have … companied background information in this scene. … But we're also going to add a quiz later on, … and we can set up that scene then, or do it now. … It's not a bad idea to lay out your project …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.