Marley shows you the initial steps to get started on your video project with important questions: why, who, what, where, when, and how. This video helps you answer the important questions from the start to stay focused on the purpose.
- You have everything you need to know … about making a video. … Now what? … It's kind of like having all of the ingredients … for a cookie ready, prepped and measured, … now it's about the baking, … or in this case, executing your ideas. … You have the elements, the scripts, storyboards, … the ideas and the equipment, … now it's off to get the camera rolling … and finally complete your video project. … Here's the step-by-step on the exact processes you need … to successfully create a video. … Make a list. … Who? … Gather everyone you need and have them in place. … A copywriter, an editor to work behind the scenes, … a videographer, director if you need it … and the star of the video at the video shoot. … What? … At this point, you should have your scripts … and storyboard ready. … Go over them with a fine tooth comb … and gather everything you need for the shoot. … What type of equipment do you need? … Do you need props, outfit changes, lighting, a microphone? … Make a list and pack them up. …
- Why is video valuable for training?
- Creating an outline
- Knowing your audience
- Keeping your viewers engaged
- Identifying resources
- Writing an outline
- Hiring a copywriter
- Using attention resets
- Teaching with screen capture
- Planning the logistics of a video shoot