Learn how to properly prepare a project before publishing it, including deleting unused assets from the library and making adjustments to the publish settings for your type of project and proposed publish output.
- [Instructor] So, you've completed your project.…You've previewed multiple times.…You fine-tune things that needed tuning up…and you're ready, now, to share…with the rest of the world.…That means publishing your project.…That's going to be our focus in this chapter…with our Red 30 New Hire Orientation project.…Red 30 0601, if you're catching up.…One thing we want to make sure is…that our file size is not bigger than it needs to be.…If you've opened up any of these exercise files,…you may have seen a message indicating…there are unused items in our project.…
Anytime we bring in things like graphics, audio,…video even,…if we decided we don't want it…and we deleted it from the slide,…it stays in our library for future use.…And if we don't use it,…it's labeled an unused item…and we can remove those by…clicking the Library button up here…in the top-right hand corner,…and then going down through the list.…You can see there's lot of audio, images,…there's video down below.…Lots of contents in our library.…Some of which are not being used.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.