Join Pooja Jaisingh for an in-depth discussion in this video Executing geolocation script, part of Adobe Captivate: Mobile Training Localization.
- [Instructor] We're continuing to use the same project…from the previous video.…In the previous video, we created a conditional action…that checked the location of the learner.…And then, jumped to a specific slide…based on their location.…Now, let's see how to associate that action…with this project.…For that, you need to go to Window…and open the Mobile Pallette.…Here, you have to enable your location…for your project.…Select your location…and it will allow you to execute a script…when the location of the learner changes.…
Open this option…and select the script that we created…for a location.…And click okay.…
- Benefits of localization
- Preparing content for localization
- Using captions
- Using XML
- Modifying TOC, playbar, and quiz properties
- Creating a branched course
- Creating geolocation variables
- Writing a conditional action
- Executing a geolocation script
- Adding states to objects
- Replacing images and videos
- Replacing and synchronizing narration
Skill Level Advanced
1. Introduction to Localization
2. Create Multiple Courses
3. Create a Single-Branched Course
4. Create a Location-aware Course
5. Use Multistate Objects
6. Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.