The self-signup feature is one that needs to be enabled on the Litmos platform. Learn how this feature allows you to create tokens, and provides you with a URL, to empower users to sign up for the platform, courses, learning paths, and teams.
- [Instructor] We've taken a look at how to add users…to our platform, both individually and in bulk,…and we've even taken a look…at how to add them directly to a course.…Now, you might want to take advantage…of Litmos's self sign up feature…which allows users to sign up for the platform…or for a specific course, learning path, or team.…Let's take a look at how we can do that.…First, what I'm going to do is go…on the left hand side here,…and I want to select the account settings.…From the account settings,…and this is something we've seen before,…I want to go to Litmos Features.…
Under Litmos Features, one of them is Self Sign Up.…First, you're going to want to make sure that this is enabled,…and I did enable that.…However, let's click on it.…And this brings us to the Self Sign Up page.…Now, there's an important piece of information here.…It says, "Self sign up allows users to sign up…"for your courses directly from a webpage.…"Once enabled and a token has been set up,…"users can sign up directly at,"…and then it gives you this customized URL.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.