It is easy to embed an online video, from sources such as YouTube or Vimeo, in order to create a module for a Litmos course. Find out how to do this: You need to copy the embed code of the video into the module, which then allows users to watch the video on the Litmos platform.
- [Instructor] Videos provide a powerful form of content…that appeals to many learners.…It's easy to add a video as a module inside of Litmus…and there are a couple of ways that we can do this.…If it's a video that you've saved as a file,…you could add it by uploading the file,…which we did in a previous video.…So here I would go to Upload and simply upload that file.…If it's a video from online however,…from a site like YouTube or Vimeo,…the best way to add it is by embedding content.…So here, from within my New Hire Orientation course,…I'm going to click on Add Content and then go to Create…and this time I want to click on Embed Content.…
This form of the module.…Here it will have me name it, leave a description,…and then we can embed it right down here.…Now in another tab, I have a video that I want to share…and it is a KinetEco PSA video.…So here I'm going to go back over to the module,…type in KinetEco PSA Video.…I could leave a description,…decide whether or not I want this module to be active,…and then here's where you can enter in the embed code.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.