Explore the situations in which the Litmos platform can automatically send and email a learner about completing a course, learning path, or module. Litmos provides email templates that can be customized by the account owner.
- [Instructor] Throughout the course, you'll notice…that there are times which the Litmos platform…allows you to automatically notify users via email.…Some examples of this include…when a user's assigned a new assessment,…a course, or a learning path;…when a user completes an assessment or course,…due date reminders, event reminders, and more.…These automatic notification emails…can be edited to include customized wording.…However, only the account owner will be able to edit these.…So, if you're not the account owner…but would like to have these customized,…you'll need to talk to them.…
Let's take a look at how to do this.…From the subtabs here in the account settings,…I'm going to go to Email.…And this will bring up, first of all,…the Reply-To Address.…So, what is the email address that will appear…as the one being sent out that people will reply to?…Now, in this case, it is my email address,…since I'm the account owner,…but I could go ahead and change this if I wanted to.…For example, here, they give this example…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.