Explore the basics of elearning—what it is and when and how it can be delivered as well as the three major types of elearning and components to help make your elearning project successful.
- [Instructor] Because we use Captivate … to create elearning content as well as mlearning content, … the mobile version of elearning, … we should understand the basics of elearning. … This will help us to understand … the ultimate goal of what we're about to create, … so let's start with defining what elearning is. … Now there are many definitions out there … but they all share the same general description … and that is learning activities … that are delivered in an electronic format, …in an electronic format,… typically using a computer … with a connection to the internet. … Elearning is often called by other names too …E-learning is often called by other names too… like distance learning, distance education, … web-based training, online learning, and others. …web-based training, online learning, and others.…
And with the influx of mobile devices, … we now often hear of mobile learning or mlearning, … and Captivate 2019 will allow you … to create both elearning and mlearning content. …
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.