Learn about ways to assess the effectiveness of an elearning course through the use of quizzing and remediation. Also, learn about the importance of scoring and reporting.
- [Instructor] To ensure the effectiveness…of your Elearning project,…you'll want to assess whether your learners…have understood and retained the knowledge…you're trying to pass on.…In Captivate this is typically done through quizzing…and in Captivate 2019 you'll find a number of features…to ensure your quizzes are accomplishing…their intended goals.…In this chapter,…we'll be creating a quiz that'll help us to determine…if our learners truly comprehend what they've learned.…Before we tackle the creation phase,…let's get some basic understanding about quizzes first.…
Now quiz is basically a series of questions…and Captivate 2019 offers a number of different…question types like true or false and multiple choice,…fill- in the blank and short answer,…as well as matching sequence, rating scale…and random questions.…We'll be exploring these different question types…in greater detail later in the chapter…but it's important to know Captivate is very flexible…in how you get your answers.…To help your learners with areas…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.