In this video, learn about ways to assess the effectiveness of an elearning course through the use of quizzing and a variety of types of quiz questions to accurately assess a learner's retention of the content in your course.
- [Instructor] To really know if your eLearning project … is effective you'll want to assess whether your learners … have understood and retained the knowledge you're trying … to pass on. … In Storyline 360 this is typically done through quizzing … and also here in Storyline 360 you'll find a number … of new and improved features to ensure your quizzes … are accomplishing their intended goals. … In this chapter we'll be creating a quiz … that will help us to determine if our learners … truly comprehend what they've learned. … Before we tackle the creation phase though, … let's get some basic understanding about quizzes first. … Now a quiz is basically a series of questions … and Storyline offers a number of different question types, … like true or false, and multiple choice, … fill in the blank, and short answer, … as well as matching sequence, rating scale, … and random questions. … We'll be exploring these different question types … in greater detail later in the chapter, … but it's important to know Storyline 360's very flexible …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.