Learn how to add content to the master slide, an image file, to have it appear in the background on every slide where it will remain protected.
- [Narrator] If you have content that needs to appear…on every single slide in your project,…you don't wanna add it to every single slide.…Instead, you can add it to the Master.…Adding to Master Slides allows you to add something once… and see it appear in that same spot on every slide …on every slide in your project.…That's what we're going to do with our Red30 project here,…0211 if you're catching up.… Let's say we wanted a faded out version of our RED 30 logo, …just appearing the bottom left corner of every slide.…
Well in that case, we need to go to the Master.…And over here, with Properties open,… and if you don't see Properties, … just click the button. …you'll notice there's a Master Slide View,…we're currently in what's known as Filmstrip View,… You'll see that down at the bottom on the Status Bar. …When we choose a Master Slide View,… you can see that now appears down below, …you can see that now appears down below,…and there are a number of different Masters…for the various layouts.…So as we go to Title, blank,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.