Learn how you can stay informed regarding reports and analytics by frequently downloading reports or scheduling reports to periodically be emailed to you. Take advantage of the scheduling feature for reports in order to keep track of progress on the platform.
- [Instructor] While we're on the topic of reports,…I want to go over a very important thing…that you can do on here,…and that is to download or schedule reports.…Now I'm on the Reports tab,…and I'm currently on my People quick report.…So over here are the Quick Reports…for Learning Paths, Courses, People, and more.…For any of these, you'll see a button in the upper right…that says "Download or Schedule this report."…I can go ahead and click on this,…and what I can do is to download this report…as either a PDF or a CSV file.…
So here you can give it a title,…right now it has Export Report,…but I could go ahead and change that to a People Report.…Below this, we can decide what we want to do,…download or schedule it.…If we have download, we'll have to choose that format.…When we're done with that, we click "Run,"…and it would download it.…Another option we have, though, is to schedule it.…I prefer this one.…Now when you schedule it,…it will send you updates as to these reports.…So first of all they're going to ask the email address,…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.