- Digital learning basics
- Leveraging digital learning customizations
- Implementing blended learning strategies
- Digitizing ILT resources
- Using elearning and digital social learning
- Addressing concerns from stakeholders
- Coordinating digital training
- Selecting a digital learning tool
Skill Level Beginner
- Let's face it. Many of our training strategies are boring and outdated. And more often than not, employees just aren't using them unless it's required. It's high time that we meet learners where they're at in digitized learning so they can access it when they need it, and where they need it. My name is Daniel Brigham, and I'm a Senior Instructional Designer. I work with companies to design and develop digital learning solutions. Two years ago, a VP at the company I worked for said to me, Daniel, I value training, but as a company, we can't afford to pull people out of the field for days, for them to take instructor-led training.
Isn't there a more efficient type of training you could offer? And so, my journey into digital learning began. Want to come join me? Come take my LinkedIn Learning course that explores the digital transformation of learning.