Learn how the account owner of the Litmos account has the ability to adjust and customize the account settings, including updating organizational information, permission, themes, and more.
- [Instructor] After customizing our profile,…let's take a look at how to customize our account settings.…Here we'll be able to adjust the theme,…color scheme, billing information, and more.…In order to adjust these settings, however,…you must be the account owner.…If you're not the account owner…and only have administrative or team leader permissions,…you won't be able to adjust these settings.…The remainder of this chapter will be discussing…how to adjust account settings.…So if you're not the account owner,…you have a couple choices.…You could skip the chapter altogether…and begin learning how to create a new course,…or you could check out the different settings,…which you're able to customize.…
I recommend checking this out.…Not only does it give you a behind-the-scenes look…at what's going on,…but you'll also see some of the different things…that you're able to customize.…Then, if you'd like to have the changes applied,…you can talk to the account owner…and ask them to make those changes.…I recommend checking this chapter out.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.