Once you create an assessment module in a Litmos course, learn how you can customize its settings. This allows you to customize due dates, determine required passmarks, send automatic course completion certificates, and more.
- [Instructor] Now that we've created an assessment…for our course and added some questions,…there are a couple more things that we can do.…We can add a question group and we can adjust…the settings and alerts.…Let's take a look at how to do that.…First we'll take a look at how to add a question group.…Over here to the right, where we had Create a New Question,…below that we have Add a Question Group.…I'm going to click on that, and it simply has us…give the name of this.…I'm going to put in KinetEco Organization Information.…
Click Submit.…And down here that will add that list.…Now if at any time you want to reorder…say questions that are in here or your question groups,…you can do that by clicking on Reorder Questions.…And now we have the ability to move this stuff around.…So I'm going to grab hold of this and I want to move…it up to the top.…So now, because I have this group here, all the questions…beneath this will be in the…KinetEco Organization Information category.…
Now why is this important?…First I'm going to click on Done Reordering Questions.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.