The Litmos platform allows you to get feedback from the learners by adding surveys as a module. Learn about the different question types and settings you can use to customize your surveys on the Litmos platform.
- [Instructor] Surveys provide a great opportunity…for instructors to get feedback from the learners.…Next, let's take a look at…how to add a survey inside of Litmos.…Like an assessment, the survey will be added as a module.…So right now I'm inside of my New Hire Orientation course,…and I want to create a survey module.…In order to do this, I'm going to click on Add Content.…From the popup box, I want to make sure…I'm on the Create subtab,…and from here I'll select the Survey module.…I first need to enter in the basics of this module.…
This is going to be a Course Feedback Survey.…I can leave a description.…Once I have that in, I can decide whether I want…the survey to be active, whether I want this to affect…the up-to-date status, and whether I want to send…an email to the learners once they've completed it.…I'm going to uncheck both of these last boxes.…Next I'll click Save.…And now, like an assessment, it brings us to a new page…where we can begin to add questions.…I'm going to click here on the upper right…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.