In this video, learn how to add a quiz results slide and select options for what is displayed, what a passing score is, what question slides to include, and whether the quiz can be retried or not.
- [Instructor] If your Storyline 360 project … is going to include a quiz, especially one that is scored, … you may want to consider including a results slide, … that way learners at the end of the quiz … will get a feel for how they fared answering questions … that you provided. … So we're going to explore different result slide options … in this movie as we continue building our … RT30_Background project, 0504 if you're catching up. … We just left off here at our last question slide … a fill in the blank. … Now we're going to go up to the Slides tab … here in the ribbon and choose Results. … When we do this you can see that we can have Graded, … survey results, leave it blank … and there are the different themes … that we saw when adding questions. … With the free trial you get access to the default … Graded Result Slide, very plain. … And you may see a couple of unlocked templates … like this one down here. … Velocity, when we select it and check out the preview … you'll notice we can insert this. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.