Learn how to start a new project from scratch using Start Screen and selecting the New Responsive Project template to create a project that will be viewable on any device.
- [Instructor] Starting a new Captivate project from an …- [Instructor] Starting an existing Captivate project…from an existing PowerPoint presentation… existing PowerPoint presentation is a great way …is a great way to get a head start,… to get a head start, an ideal if you simply want …and ideal if you simply want to mimic your… to mimic your PowerPoint presentation here in Captivate. …PowerPoint presentation here in Captivate.… Odds are though you'll want to include interactivity …include interactivity for your learners,… for your learners, allow them to branch off …allow them to branch off to various sections,… to various sections. … And you'll also want to make it so your completed project is …and you'll also want to make it so your…completed project is viewable on multiple devices… viewable on multiple devices, so that if your learners are …so that if your learners are watching your… watching your finished project on a computer screen, …finished project on a computer screen,…they'll also be able to do it on…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.