There may be times when you want to group a set of courses together into a learning path. Discover how this is easy to do on the Litmos platform. Learning paths can be created and accessed on the course's page.
- [Instructor] We've now taken a look at…how to create a new course on the Litmos platform.…There may be times, though, when you want to combine…and assign a group of related courses together…to let users accomplish a larger overall goal.…You can do this by creating a Learning Path.…In order to access Learning Paths,…we'll need to navigate back to the Courses page,…so on the left, I'm going to navigate to the Courses tab…and this brings us to the Courses page…where we have all of our courses listed.…I'm going to scroll down here…and show that our New Hire Orientation course…that we just created now appears inside of here.…
If I scroll back up to the top,…notice that we are under the Courses tab…for this page,…next to that we have the Learning Paths tab.…I'm going to click on that…and this will show us any Learning Paths…that we've created.…In this case, we haven't created any yet.…In order to create a new one,…I can click on the button in the upper right…titled Create a New Learning Path.…I'll do that and here we can start customizing that.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.