Learn how to add hyperlinks to a project that will take learners to other sections of a project or outside the project.
- [Instructor] Similar to working with buttons and actions,…you can create hyperlinks out of text on your slides…here in Captivate to add some interactivity.…That's what we're going to explore…with this version of our new hire orientation,…Red30_0307 if you're catching up.…Let's go all the way to the last slide in our project here…where we have a number of images and some text down below…where you will find an email address.…Currently that email address…is just for information purposes.…
But if we want learners when they're viewing this slide…to be able to click that email to send an email,…we can create a hyperlink out of it.…So let's double-click to get inside…the text box and then select the text…that we want to use as our hyperlink.…The other thing we'll do while…we have it selected is copy it.…You can right-click and choose Copy,…Ctrl+C here on a Windows PC, Command+C on your Mac.…And now when we go to create the hyperlink,…all we have to do is go over here to our Properties.…
Here with the Properties tab selected,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.