In this video, learn how to create, insert, program, and modify buttons on a slide, including changing the appearance of the button using formatting.
- [Instructor] To add more interactivity … to your Storyline 360 project, … you might want to consider using buttons. … Buttons are programed to trigger an event … and we're going to add a couple of buttons … to our first quiz slide in our RT30 Background 0304 project … if you're catching up. … Down below you can see we have some information, … click here to begin the quiz, … click here to retake the course. … Well, we could trigger the actual text, … but to make it more interesting we can create buttons … that our learners will click to do … exactly what it is they want to do. … So, adding a button can be a shape … that you create the trigger for, … so you could use any shape you like, … but there are some preformatted shapes called buttons … over here in the interactive objects group on the ribbon. … Click that dropdown and you'll see some different shapes … that include content already, formatting, … and an empty trigger. … So, let's go with the rounded corners here for a button, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.