Litmos provides many different report types for users, teams, courses, and learning paths. Learn how you also have the ability to customize reports by setting the criteria for a report and then adding it as a favorite.
- [Narrator] In the reports section,…I pointed out that there are many different reports…that we can access.…If I scroll down here, you'll notice here…that we have some general reports on the main page.…People login activity and so on.…I don't have very much data in here…because we haven't yet assigned this to students,…and they haven't started taking it.…On the right, we have access to these quick reports,…and there are plenty of them.…We have ones for learning paths, courses, people and more.…In this video, however,…I want to point out how you can customize some reports.…First of all, I can click on Legacy - Create a Report.…
When I do this, I can decide if I want…a user results report, or a team comparison report.…If I want the user results report,…I can go over here, click on create report,…and you can decide on what information you want,…so in other words,…who do you want to report on?…Is it everyone, a single person, or a team?…If you click one of these,…you'll be able to go in…and select the person that you want to look at.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.