Once you have a course created, you will have access to several subtabs for that particular course, such as people, teams, content, settings, and more. Learn how to use these subtabs to customize each course, add content, and add users.
- [Instructor] I'm inside of the new course that I just…created titled New Hire Orientation, and as you can see,…the image that I created also appears here,…and it's one that the users can quickly associate…with this course.…While on the course page,…I want to point out a very important aspect of this page,…and that is the course subtabs.…Here we have several subtabs.…We have the Content subtab that allows us…to add content to the course.…We have the People subtab that allows us to add people.…We have one for creating teams.…
We have a Noticeboard for keeping people informed…and giving notices or updates.…We have an Additional References tab,…and here you can add references to the course…that users can then access or download.…There's a Ratings tab,…a History tab that shows the history here,…and you can see that there isn't much history.…It simply was created.…That's the only thing that has happened so far in this,…but once people start accessing the course…and completing things,…you'll see more history appear here.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.