It is important to adjust course settings in order to customize your Litmos courses. Inside of the course settings, see how you can modify the course description, due dates, certificate of completion, and more.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll take a look…at how to adjust course settings.…So I'm inside of the New Hire Orientation course…that I just created,…and we talked about the different sub tabs.…I'm going to go to the far right…and click on the Settings sub tab.…From here, we have the settings for our course.…There's some things that we've already filled out,…such as the course title.…We could enter in a description, reference code,…decide whether we want it active.…If you do have it active, they give you the option…of making it inactive on a certain date.…This is optional.…I could click here and set a date…that I want this course to be inactive.…
I am not going to click on that.…Now, if I didn't have this clicked,…you'll see that we then don't have that option.…Below this, we can choose how it's displayed.…So, first of all, would you like to include this course…in the course library…so that learners can eventually self sign up?…I'm going to click on that.…We can assign it a category.…And earlier we talked about setting up categories.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.