Inside of your Litmos courses, discover a Notice Board subtab, which allows you to keep learners up-to-date and informed by providing announcements within the course.
- [Instructor] Communication is an important part…of the learning process,…and the Litmus platform allows you…to communicate with learners inside of a course.…Let's take a look at how to do that.…So right now I'm inside of my New Hire Orientation,…and we can communicate using the notice board.…So right here from the different subtabs within this course,…remember that we have one of them titled Notice Board.…If I click on this, I can go ahead…and add a note to that notice board,…keeping the learners informed and up-to-date.…I'll go ahead and click on Add A Note.…
And from here, I'm going to type in that note.…So I'll put in here, remember to sign up…for one of the Digital Citizenship live training sessions.…Down below I can click on Save,…and it now adds this to that notice board.…So any time that a learner accesses the notice board,…they will see the messages that you post here,…helping them to stay up-to-date in the course.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.