One way to keep your courses organized is to place them into categories. Learn how the account owner has the ability to set up different categories under the account settings tab and the categories feature.
- [Instructor] In the previous video…we talked about the different Litmos features,…how we can access them, enable them, and customize them.…In this video I want to talk about one of these…in particular, and that is Categories.…So from the Account Settings page,…I clicked on Litmos Features.…And then on the right I have Categories.…I'm going to click on this.…Categories allow you to organize your platform…by putting some of your courses into different categories.…I'll click on here.…And as you can see, we don't currently have…any categories created.…However, I want to go ahead and add some.…
I'll click on Add a new category.…And I can simply type that new title in here.…So, perhaps I'm going to have Compliance training.…I'll click Save.…Going to Add a new category…and put in here New Hire.…I'll save that.…I'll add one for Sales.…I'm going to add one for Products.…Now, I'd likely have more categories than this,…but this is a way to show here how you can have…several different categories.…Now, later on when we create courses,…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.