Once you have created modules for your Litmos courses, those modules will be saved. Learn how you can then access these modules and quickly add them to other classes by using the Browse feature to create a module in a course.
- [Instructor] Once you've created certain modules…inside of Litmos, they'll be saved to your account.…This can save you a ton of time when creating…a new course, because it allows you…to quickly browse for and upload previously-created modules…into your new course.…Let's take a look at how this works.…So again, in my New Hire Orientation,…I'm going to click on Add Content.…And we've taken a look at how to upload different files…to create a module, how to create them…from scratch inside of Litmos, but now I'm going…to click on the Browse sub-tab,…and you'll notice that this brings up several different…modules that already exist on the platform.…
Some of these are modules that we created,…including the Digital Citizenship Training Sessions.…And others are ones that already existed…on my account, created by Litmos.…So in this case, let's say, for instance,…that I want to include this Litmos Overview module…into this course without having…to go through and recreate the whole thing.…I can click here on this, click on Add Modules,…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.