When adding users through the add bulk users feature, learn how you have the ability to automatically assign them to courses, learning paths, and teams. See how each course, learning path, and team provides you with a code that you can enter into the CSV file to add users.
- [Instructor] In an earlier video,…we talked about how you can add users in bulk…to your platform.…In this video, I want to show you how,…while you're adding users in bulk,…you can also assign them to a course, a team,…or a learning path.…Now, in order to do this,…I'm going to access the CSV file that we had…in order to add users in bulk.…And as you can see here,…we had the username, the email address, first and last name.…There were several other fields here.…We used the template that was provided to us by Litmos.…
Now, when we were doing this, we uploaded these users,…and it created accounts for them.…However, if we wanted to save some time…and assign them to, say, a team right off the bat…or a course right off the bat, we can do that.…And what I did was I went ahead…and highlighted a couple of the columns here.…When I scroll over,…you'll see here that we have Team1.…This is an optional column.…We can even add them to more teams if we wanted.…We have Course1.…We can add them to that.…And then if I scroll to the right, we have LearningPath.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.