- Benefits of localization
- Preparing content for localization
- Using captions
- Using XML
- Modifying TOC, playbar, and quiz properties
- Creating a branched course
- Creating geolocation variables
- Writing a conditional action
- Executing a geolocation script
- Adding states to objects
- Replacing images and videos
- Replacing and synchronizing narration
Skill Level Advanced
- [Pooja] Hi, my name is Doctor Pooja Jaisingh, and I'd like to welcome you to this course on Adobe Captivate Localization. In this course, you'll learn about different ways to localize your Captivate projects in different languages like creating multiple course instances, creating a single branched course, a location of a course, and, of course, with multi-state objects for different language options. You can take a look at the workflow to export and import project captions and closed captions in a word and an XML file.
You will also learn how to edit the properties of table of contents, playbar, and a quiz. And towards the end of the course, I'll share some best practices with you for easily to placing images, narration, and videos in your localized courses. When you're done with this course, you'll be ready to create localized e-learning courses with Captivate in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.