In this video, learn how to make adjustments to the default settings that come with slides that have been imported into a project, such as triggers and linking.
- [Narrator] When you bring in slides from another source … such as a PowerPoint presentation, … it gives you a nice headstart on creating content on slides. … But a few things also happen … that may require your attention. … For example, you may be changing up links … and each slide comes with it's own settings … that may need to be adjusted as well. … And that's what we're going to explore … with our red 30 background project here, … 0206 if you're catching up. … We're in story view. … And in our first scene you can see we brought in some slides … and they appear next to the welcome slide … as opposed to below. … And that's because we originally setup … our first slide in our first scene … to link to the next scene, which is our quiz down below. … So one of the things we'll need to adjust is the linking. … Now that we have all of these new slides … we want to link our welcome slide to the next slide. … So if we're using for example, … a player with navigation buttons to go to the next slide, …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.