Learn how to make adjustments to images, such as borders, alignment, and size within a fluid box where you might want to add a caption.
- [Instructor] When working with images… in a Captivate project, there are things …things you can do to enhance them,…which we're going to explore in this movie…with our Red30 project, Red30_0209 if you're catching up.… We're on the third slide where we've added …including three images, and we're gonna click…the first one to select it.…First thing we wanna do is label it correctly,… So I'm going to go up here to properties. …If you don't see the Properties pane, click the button.…Click inside.…We can leave the word Image.…
Take out the number and just type in something …something like drone for example.…If we go to the next one, you can see that's our robokit.…I've already labeled it, and 3Dprinter is the third one.… That's a start but if we want more descriptive …information about each of these photos,…we need to add an additional caption,… to add an additional caption. …and we do that by inserting an actual text box,…clicking the fluid box.…We can see the blue border around the outside…of our image on the left.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.