Learn how it is possible to add users directly to a course by navigating to the course, adding users, and then choosing from users who already exist on the platform or creating new users.
- [Instructor] Right now, I'm inside of the People tab…in our Litmos account.…Now, you can see here that we have added several people.…We did this by adding a couple individually…and then adding some using the bulk feature.…So, you can see here that we have Anthony Bryant…Joseph Harden, and several others.…We have more users on our platform now.…There is another way that you can add users through a course…and I want to show you that.…So, I'm first going to navigate…over here to the Courses tab.…From this, we can select a course.…I'm going to go to the New Hire course that we just created.…
And once I'm on this page,…I'm going to go to the People subtab.…I'll click here.…And this is how we can add users to a course.…So, over on the right,…we have the option to Assign to Existing People.…If I click this, it will bring up a list…of all of the users that appear in the account.…Now, if I want to speed things up,…I can click Assign to All Users,…and it will send it to everyone.…Otherwise, I can pick and choose…the users that I want to send and invite to this course.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.