In this video, learn how to add your first quiz question slide—a true/false question—and adjust options such as feedback and scoring.
- [Instructor] If you do intend to include … a quiz with your Storyline 360 project, … you'll need to know how to insert … specific slides to a quiz, … known as question slides or many different options. … We're going to explore one of the most popular … ones right now, the true/false question. … We'll do it with our RT30 Background … project we've been building. … You can open up 0501 if you're catching up, … or if you want to see what I see, … I've made some adjustments, … I've changed the formatting for the text … that we see on slide one, looks a little nicer. … I've gone through each of the slides … and relabeled things accordingly … so it's easy to locate and understand. … And we're going to go up here … to the Scenes drop-down … and go to the second scene labeled Quiz. … We already created this slide, … it's an introductory slide. … Anyone clicking Take the Quiz down below … should go to the first question, … which should be the next slide, which we need to add, … and we can do it from the New Slide drop-down. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.