In this video, learn how to create and apply transition effects to slides to display when a learner moves from one slide in your project to the next slide.
- [Instructor] Another way to create … more visually interesting content … in your Storyline 360 project and help keep your learners … more engaged is to add a special effect when moving … from slide to the next. … It's called a transition, and that's what we're going … to explore in this movie with our RT30_Background project … 0210 if you're catching up. … We're on slide number one … and we'll experiment with some transition effects … before applying to all of our slides for consistency … and check out some of the different options. … First, we'll go up to the Transitions tab up here … on the ribbon and you'll see a number of transition effects. … Click the dropdown arrow to see even more in two categories. … There are some subtle effects … and more exciting effects down below. … Let's start with one of the subtle ones like fade. … It's very popular. … With fade selected, you can see it comes … with its own effect options. … Click the dropdown. … Can be smoothly, or it can fade through black. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.