Learn various ways to add slide text to a project, making use of fluid boxes and fluid text, and preview the content for various devices.
- [Instructor] So we've started a new responsive project.…We've setup some preferences,…even chosen some different colors for the theme…that's already selected.…It's time to start adding content.…We're going to begin with text,…and text comes with its own properties…just like the fluid boxes where we'll be placing them.…If you're catching up just open up Red30_0206…and you'll have what I have.…Let's go to the very first slide…which we setup initially with two fluid boxes.…One at the top, one at the bottom.…As you maybe recall from our preview earlier on,…our finished project is going to have…the Red30 logo up here at the top,…and then down below is where we're going to see text,…new hire orientation.…
So let's click down below.…That selects the fluid box down below,…and we can look at the properties of our fluid box.…If you're not seeing Properties,…just click the button up here in the top right corner.…You'll see it is selected, and then down below…we can see things like the fill, the opacity, et cetera.…What I'm more interested in is things like flow.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.