Learn how to add shapes to a slide, convert them to buttons, and program them to perform a task when clicked, such as choosing a direction to follow in the project.
- [Narrator] One of the easiest ways…to keep your learners interested in your captivate project…is to make it interactive…and one of the easiest ways to add interactivity…is to include buttons,…that's what we're going to do in this movie…with our new hire orientation project…we've been working with.…You can open up this version of it though, Red 30 0304,…I've gone ahead and labeled the slides…we've been labeling the contents of our slides…but by going to a slide and selecting its thumbnail…and then going to the properties up here…clicking properties to see that if you don't…you can label your slides…and this will help us when we start to create buttons…that might take people to a specific slide.…
So slide one, up here,…we can type in something like home,…press enter to lock that in,…it now appears below the thumbnail…and you can see the rest have been labeled for you already.…You can do that yourself if you're building the project…or simply open up this version of it to get caught up.…Now we're going to add some interactivity…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.