Adding users to your organizations Litmos platform is easy. Learn about ways you can do this, including adding users individually, in bulk, or enabling the self-signup feature.
- [Instructor] We have now explored the Litmos platform,…created a new course, and added content to the course…in the form of modules.…We're now ready to take a look…at how we can add users to our platform.…I'm currently on the dashboard of my Litmos account,…and I want to add users to our organization.…So this isn't adding a user right now…to a specific course, but just adding them…to our organization and to the platform.…Now you can do this from the quick buttons.…If on your dashboard you have these quick buttons,…you can select Create a User,…and it brings you to the appropriate page.…
I'm going to back out of this though…because I want to show you another way…that you can do it, and that is by going…to the People tab.…So on the left-hand side because I have vertical…navigation setup, I'm going to click on People,…and this brings us to the page where…we can add new people.…Now on the upper right I can click…on Add a new person.…It also gives us the option to import people in bulk…or to send login emails.…We'll take a look at this in other videos.…
- Customizing your profile settings
- Roles and permissions
- Email templates
- Creating a new course and learning path
- Uploading and embedding content
- Customizing assessment settings
- Adding additional resources
- Managing users and teams
- Creating customized reports
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Profile and Account Settings
2. Create a New Course or Learning Path
3. Add Content to a Course
4. Manage Users and Teams
Overview of reports2m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.