In this video, learn how to add your second quiz question slide—a multiple choice question—and adjust options such as feedback and scoring, which includes negative scoring for wrong answers.
- [Instructor] Another very popular type … of quiz question you can add to your Storyline 360 project … is the multiple choice question. … That's what we're going to do … as we continue working with our RT30_Background project, … 0502 if you're catching up. … You can see I've added my second true/false slide. … Notice when working with question slides, … we get different options up here on the ribbon. … For example, a Display section … where we can choose how feedback's displayed, et cetera. … We will create a results slide later and change that option. … You can see the scoring … and the attempts that people can have. … One attempt for a true/false question, I think, … is all we can provide. … But we're going to go up here to the Slides tab now. … Go back to Graded Question … and this time include a Multiple Choice slide … and click Insert. … Now we have a third slide showing up in our quiz section, … cursor flashing, waiting for us to type in our question. … We can go ahead and do that. …
- Elearning content basics
- Creating a project from slides or from scratch
- Setting preferences and project defaults
- Inserting and linking scenes
- Using triggers and timings
- Previewing content
- Adjusting slide and player properties
- Adding and editing images and characters
- Creating and editing buttons
- Adding external media
- Ensuring accessibility
- Adding assessment questions
- Publishing a course online
- Publishing handouts to Microsoft Word
Skill Level Beginner
Increasing Engagement with Elearning Programswith Ajay Pangarkar1h 11m Intermediate
1. Get Started
Understand elearning basics4m 33s
2. Build a Presentation
3. Use Assets and Elements
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.