Learn how to add images to a slide in project and adjust their properties for placement, size, and behaviors when interacting with other content, such as flow and alignment in a fluid box.
- [Narrator] One of the easiest ways to make your…Captivate projects more visually interesting…is to use graphical imagery.…That's what we're going to explore…in this movie as we continue working with our…Red30 project 0208 if you're catching up.…I've gone ahead and labeled everything…on both slides, including the fluid boxes.…We're gonna start on slide one, where we see…currently just the text, New Hire Orientation.…Perhaps it would be nice to put the Red30 logo…up here in the top right-hand side of this slide.…
Currently, if we click up there, we have a fluid box.…I've labeled it top slide 1.…Might be better if we split this in two…and we're able to just confine our image…to the right side in its own fluid box.…In that way, if we shrink down for other devices,…it'll shift around and, optionally, even disappear…if it doesn't fit properly on smaller devices.…So we'll go up to fluid box and choose horizontal…and slide over to two and click there.…
You can see how it splits it in two.…If we want to leave it perfectly split in half,…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.