Learn various ways to add fluid boxes to a slide, including inserting slides that use fluid boxes as part of the default layout.
- [Instructor] The key component of any responsive project…you create here in Captivate 2019 is the fluid box.…It's the containers that you add to a slide…that automatically adjust for the various output devices,…so what you see on your computer monitor…is automatically adjusted to look good…on other devices like tablets and smart phones.…Now, fluid boxes can be added manually…or you can simply choose slide layouts…that contain them already.…We started a brand new blank responsive project…in the previous movie,…so you'll notice changes like…the layout preview that shows up at the top…and this slider over here on the right…that allows you to click and drag…for different screen sizes.…
If you're catching up…and didn't create a brand new responsive project…just open up Red30_0203…from the chapter two folder,…and you'll have what I have.…Let's start by changing our view…so we can see the entire slide.…If we go up to view,…and go down to magnification,…let's try 66%.…You can see that allows us to see the entire slide.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.