Learn how to insert a fill-in-the-blank question slide requiring user input in a blank field that can completed from the keyboard or from a drop-down list with options you provide.
- [Instructor] Another popular type of quiz question…is the fill-in-the-blank type question…which we're going to add to our…Red30 new hire orientation project here.…Red30 05 05 if you're catching up.…We'll start by going to the very last slide in our project…because when we go to insert the question slide…it will be inserted right above this.…We do that by going to the slides drop down…and choosing question slide and here…you will find fill-in-the-blank.…When you use fill-in-the-blank…there's a couple of ways that a blank can be filled in.…
Learners can type in their answer…or select one from a drop down menu.…That's what we're going to do,…we'll use the drop down to ensure…they actually fill in the blank correctly.…So we'll use one fill-in-the-blank question slide.…Click OK, it gets added right before our results slide.…And as you can see some of the contents…are already filled in for us, it's fill-in-the-blank.…And by the way we can change the titles…of these slides if you wanted to.…Like question three instead of fill-in-the-blank and so on.…
- Explore how to build, preview, and close projects.
- Create responsive projects.
- Use Fluid Boxes to make your work more flexible.
- Edit master slides.
- Add and program buttons.
- Select the best file format for your project.
- Add closed captions and voiceovers.
- Explore other eLearning platforms, including SCORMs.
Skill Level Beginner
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Adobe Captivate for Systems Trainingwith Anastasia McCune2h 56m Intermediate
Captivate Draft: Storyboardingwith Oliver Schinkten37m 38s Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Build a Project
3. Use Assets and Interactions
4. Work with Media
5. Assess Elearning
6. Publish Your Project
7. New Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.